Do you want to work with us?
Ready for a new career start? Help shape the future of vital measurement for young and old.
DOKOKI AG, based near Bern, Switzerland, is looking for you! In an international team that makes the healthcare industry a little safer every day with smart health monitoring solutions for babies, athletes and seniors.
Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing DOKOKI AG
2. Subordinate/transfer relationship:
The job holder is subordinate to the CEO
. The job holder reports to the following employees:
- Social Media Manager
- Visual Designer /in
- Online Manager /in
- Eventually more in the future .
The deputy of the post holder will be the CEO or the Sales Manager.
4. Purpose of the position:
The jobholder will have overall responsibility for the Marketing division and the departments reporting to him/her. The main objective is to successfully shape the quantitative and qualitative growth course of the start-up company dokoki with the defined marketing mix and thus to develop "my sandy" into a market-leading kids multimedia solution.
5. main tasks of the position:
- Develop the marketing strategy that supports the DOKOKI business objectives - taking into account the brand positioning of "MySandy". The marketing strategy includes clear statements about: Brand positioning,Product development, Offer, Services, Pricing, Channels, Promotions, Content and Partnerships .
- Design of the marketing plan for all sales channels: Direct, Market Places, Retailers, Buying Groups & Distributors with the following characteristics: New Customer Acquisition, Regular Customer Care, Reactivation; Coordination with Sales Team .
- Further development of the business model in cooperation with the management, including the establishment of relevant partnerships in the health sector .
- Development of the MySandy positioning based on the defined, emotional and already implemented communication style.
- Directing, controlling and implementing the marketing plan with the support of the team and the defined marketing budget. This for Switzerland as well as for the international business development.
- Collaborate closely within the company with the CEO as well as with the Sales Team and Product Development.
- Communication responsibility across all channels: Print, web, social media, PR, events, product (packaging, POS materials) and for all promotions.
- Clear, timely and transparent communication within the company about the planned marketing activities, their goals and what has been achieved so far.
- Dynamising e-commerce growth: building up web marketing at DOKOKI with the aim of direct sales taking the main share of sales.
- Direct responsibility over: Traffic, buyers, sales & margin development of the Direct Sales area .
- Target group development: building significant market share with expectant parents over the next 5 years .
- Competitor analysis (products, prices, promotions, services, channels)
- Marketing analytics & controlling: media budget control, performance trackings: per customer group, per channel, on customer level, support of sales departments with target group definitions .
- Active participation in weekly management meetings .
- Leadership and development of the marketing staff as well as service providers and agencies.
The job holder acts within the defined budget and marketing plan, ongoing adaptations are part of the dynamic startup environment of DOKOKI AG.
7. Professional knowledge/skills/abilities:
- Business Administration Training .
- Marketing education & experience:Web marketing, direct marketing, B2B marketing .
- High expertise in e-commerce (theory & practical experience): knowledge of content and performance marketing .
- High understanding of brand positioning and brand building .
- Good capacity to define and implement processes
- Professional and leadership experience in retail (B2C or B2B)
- Strong leadership personality, goal-orientation, perseverance .
- Enthusiasm for our product
- High flexibility and commitment are prerequisites in a dynamic start-up environment .
- Very good communication skills
- Language skills: besides native German, French (fluent), English .